Senior Environmental Consultant – £32000-£38000
Are you an Environmental Expert, looking to use your expertise and in depth knowledge of environmental legislation as a Senior Environmental Consultant. Do you crave variety, in terms of projects and sectors you work with, but also working across multiple environmental disciplines, water, air, emissions? Do you enjoy working in a client advisory capacity? With this role, you will see projects from end to end, getting highly involved and providing solutions for your clients.
- Management of environmental audits including legal compliance, within UK and EU legislation.
- Customer facing, you will be working with clients on a daily basis to support them in their understanding and environmental responsibilities and managing clients expectations. Supporting clients with environmental permitting, preparing environmental statements for EIA’s and consulting with regulatory bodies such as local authorities and the EA where required.
- Managing Consultants, you will be a technical expert in your fields, but also have the skill set to support the development of others.
- Supporting the Consultancy Lead in terms of identifying and generating new bu siness.
- Implementing and auditing environmental management systems to ISO14001 standards.
If this sounds of interest, and you’d like to find out more, please call Catherine on 07771 390 693.