Are you a Sustainability Consultant looking for a role within a well established, and growing Consultancy? My client is looking for a Sustainability Consultant to join their team providing Environmental, Social and Governance advice to their clients across a variety of sectors.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar sustainability consultant role (although applications from exceptional candidates with less experience will also be considered).
- Good knowledge of sustainability related statutory legislation, standards, and drivers in the construction industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience of applying the BREEAM environmental assessment method.
- Great communication skills and experience of using own initiative to overcome challenges.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in mathematics and English.
Some desirable extras are:
- BREEAM Accredited Professional / Assessor
- Knowledge and experience of applying other sustainability assessment methods (e.g. BREEAM in Use, Home Quality Mark, FitWel and WELL).
- Knowledge and application of ESG strategies.
- Knowledge and application of Life Cycle Assessment methodologies.
If this role sounds of interest, and you’d like to discuss further, please feel welcome to call me on 07771 390 693 or drop me an email, [email protected]